Buy Arimidex Online USA
Active Ingredient: Anastrozole
Arimidex is an antitumor drug used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Anastrozole blocks the action of the enzyme, which synthesizes estradiol (female sex hormone) - aromatase. A powerful and highly selective non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor.
What is Breast Cancer?
The reasons can be different. But one thing is for sure - the cells mutate, resulting in the formation of tumors. Breast cancer is diagnosed with x-rays, and if you perform mammography regularly, you can identify breast cancer at an early stage. In the treatment of this severe disease, various drugs are used, including Arimidex (Anastrozole). This drug is prescribed to adult patients at 1 mg per day, the duration of treatment is determined individually, but if the disease progresses - from taking the drug should be discarded. With adjuvant therapy, the duration of taking the drug is at least five years. Arimidex is available in the form of tablets, it should be washed down with water and taken at the same time every day. The most common side effect of taking this drug is hot flashes, bleeding, asthenia, but this is most often due to a change in therapy at the beginning of treatment. Often, patients complain of nausea, diarrhea, vomiting may occur, there were cases of anorexia. The nervous system responds to the use of the drug with a headache, sometimes drowsiness. It is noted that taking the drug lowers the bone mineral density, thereby increasing the risk of osteoporosis, and leads to rashes on the skin of an allergic nature - hives, itching, irritation, redness of the skin.
As a rule, for prevention, women should periodically conduct self-examination. This is done by the mirror, and if you find any discharge from the nipple, the appearance of crusts or entanglements - it is worth immediately contacting the doctor. Even if you are prescribed Arimidex, you should be aware that it has a number of contraindications. In particular, it should in no case be taken if you suffer from a severe degree of kidney failure, you can not take the drug for pregnant and lactating women, it is also strictly contraindicated, for children of any age, as well as for women in premenopause, for patients who are hypersensitive to individual components that make up this medication. You can order and buy Arimidex in any pharmacy, however, because of the high cost of the drug, it may have to be ordered in advance, but it is released strictly according to the doctor's prescription.
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor that has been used for many years in the treatment of common hormone-positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
The study, which was called ATAS (Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Tamoxifen Alone or in Combination, a comparison of arimidex and tamoxifen alone and in combination), began in 1999 and is expected to end in 2011. The aim of this study is to determine the effectiveness of individual and combined use of arimidex and tamoxifen in patients with early stages of hormone-positive breast cancer.
The study involved 9,300 postmenopausal women with early stages of hormone-positive breast cancer who had just completed the first stage of treatment (with or without chemo and radiotherapy). Patients were assigned either Arimidex, or Tamoxifen, or both drugs at once. The researchers observed the patients for 5 years. They noted what side effects occurred in each group of patients and how often a relapse of cancer, metastasis or death occurred.
Researchers will continue to observe these patients for another 5 years. Let's present the results of this study:
With a separate application, Arimidex was much more effective than Tamoxifen:
- In reducing the risk of cancer recurrence,
- In reducing the risk of spread of cancer (metastasis),
- In reducing the risk of developing a new cancer in another mammary gland.
- In reducing the risk of death from cancer.
- Arimidex in a separate application was much more effective than the combination of Arimidex with Tamoxifen.
- Improvements were noted in patients with different types of hormone-positive cancer: estrogen-positive, progesterone-positive and their combination.
- Patients taking Arimidex had less menopause and fewer cases of uterine cancer, thrombosis, and strokes. However, when taking Arimidex (Anastrozole) there was a greater number of joint pains and bone fractures.
Arimidex Properties and Functions
The properties and functions of Arimidex, although powerful, are extremely simple. Like IA, Arimidex functions by blocking the enzyme aromatase, which is responsible for the production of estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatization process, Arimidex will lower the level of estrogen in the serum; in fact, it was observed that this IA absolutely suppresses estrogen by 80%. Which is very useful for numerous patients with breast cancer and is extremely valuable for many users of anabolic steroids.
– Arimidex also has the ability to stimulate the release of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), the two hormones required to produce natural testosterone. This prompted some doctors to use IA, instead of testosterone in the treatment of low testosterone, but, in general, this is not the best choice. In more detail, we will consider this later, when we will talk about the side effects of Arimidex.
The Action of Arimidex
As an anti-estrogen, Arimidex (Anastrozole) has a value for patients suffering from breast cancer, since many forms of breast cancer feed on the hormone estrogen. Perhaps a little exaggerated, but it is believed that Arimidex kills cancer. For decades, nolvadex was used for these purposes. Nolvadex has the ability to bind to estrogen receptors, which, in turn, prevents estrogen from binding. However, IA as Arimidex actively suppress the production of estrogen, and reduce the actual volume of circulating hormone. In short, there is no affordable estrogen that can cause breast cancer. In recent years, Arimidex has become a leading anti-estrogen in the treatment of positive hormone-receptor breast cancer, especially among postmenopausal women. As soon as the cancer subsides, Nolvadex is often used to contain the disease.
Side Effects of Arimidex
In addition to its advantages, Arimidex also has side effects. Among the most frequent undesirable manifestations of arimidex, which were observed in patients with early stages of breast cancer in postmenopausal women, there were:
- Joint pain;
- Mood changes;
- Sore throat;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- High blood pressure;
- Swelling of the hands and feet;
Oncology and Arimidex
Cancer research is developing. For the treatment of malignant neoplasms, substances that inhibit hormones are used, depriving them of the opportunity to activate tumor growth. It should be noted that the discovery of the century in the treatment of breast cancer has become the drug Arimidex - a new achievement that gives hope and reveals prospects in the endocrine therapy of breast cancer. A new drug that belongs to the group of aromatase inhibitors suppresses the effect of hormones on tumor growth. As a result of Arimidex, patients are getting better. You can talk about the really great effectiveness of the drug, which, compared to others, gives the smallest set of side effects.
Millions buy Arimidex online. The substance is rarely counterfeited; regardless of whom you received the drug, its quality will not be a problem. In any case, it is best to buy Arimidex in the pharmacy, according to the prescription prescribed by the doctor, it is not so difficult to obtain.
Arimidex is a non-steroidal selective aromatase inhibitor of the third generation. It sounds proud and solemn! Arimidex is administered individually. But the standard dose is considered a one-time oral intake. The daily dose is 1 mg. It should be noted that the results of studies and observations are carefully studied, so doctors boldly declare about the effectiveness of this drug. Arimidex is well tolerated by patients diagnosed with breast cancer. In some cases, abnormalities in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as headaches and drowsiness were observed. The drug is not contraindicated even for patients with thromboembolic complications in the history and in the presence of hypertension.
Treatment During Postmenopause
Arimidex has some characteristics. It is used for women diagnosed with breast cancer who have already reached the postmenopausal period. In older women, the production of hormones is significantly different from that of a young organism. Functioning ovaries can produce female sex hormones in sufficient quantities. Over time, the functions of the ovaries die out. In this case, the body has to produce estrogens in a different way. Initial raw materials are male sex hormones - androstenedione and testosterone, which are also in small amounts present in the body of a woman. Arimidex, which contains anastrozole, is able to suppress the activity of an enzyme that skillfully turns male hormones into female hormones.
You can consult a doctor and make a drug order at a very favorable price, which will be cheaper than a pharmacy. To do this on a special site you need to place an order with delivery. Arimidex (Anastrozole) buy online - it's profitable, because it saves money, time, energy. Strength and patience to all who are faced with a diagnosis - cancer!
Application Arimidex (Anastrozole)
Arimidex is taken orally. The recommended dose for adults, including elderly women, is 1 tablet (1 mg) once a day. In invasive breast cancer with positive hormone receptor indices in the early stages in women in the postmenopausal period, the recommended duration of adjuvant endocrine treatment is 5 years.
Impaired renal function. Patients with mild or moderate renal dysfunction are not required to adjust the dose. The use of Arimidex in patients with severe renal dysfunction requires caution.
Violation of the function of the liver. Patients with liver disease of mild severity do not need to adjust the dose. Patients with moderate and severe impairment of liver function should be administered with caution.
Period of pregnancy and lactation, a known hypersensitivity to anastrozole or excipients of the drug.
Frequently Asked Questions About Arimidex
Whether reception of Arimidex is shown to me if at me the early stage of a cancer of mammary glands?
– If you have a postmenopausal period and you have hormone-positive breast cancer, you may well take arimidex. However, first of all, consult with your doctor.
How long does it take to take Arimidex?
- Take arimidex until then. Until your doctor tells you to stop taking it. The ATAS study, which continues today, has shown the advantage of arimidex over tamoxifen in reducing the risk of cancer recurrence in postmenopausal women for 5 years.
What is the most common side effect of Arimidex?
– In clinical studies, it was found that the most frequent side effects of arimidex were hot flashes, joint pain, weakness, mood changes, sore throat, nausea and vomiting, depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, swelling of the hands and feet and headache. In addition, when receiving Arimidex more frequent pathological bone fractures than with Tamoxifen (10% and 7% respectively).
Who should not take Arimidex?
Arimidex should not be taken in the following situations:
- With allergic reactions to anastrozole and other components of "Arimidex".
- When breastfeeding.
- In pre-menopause.
- When pregnant, or if you are possibly pregnant or plan a pregnancy.
- Arimidex is indicated only for women.
How to take Arimidex?
– Arimidex is a tablet preparation and take it one tablet a day. It is recommended to take arimidex at the same time. If you scored to take a pill, then take it immediately, as you remembered about it, or just take the next dose as usual, but do not try to take two tablets at a time.
Does Arimidex treat cytotoxic drugs like many chemotherapy drugs?
– Arimidex does not belong to chemotherapy, it is a drug for hormonal treatment of breast cancer. Its effect is associated with a decrease in the level of estrogen in the body of a woman.
Arimidex (Anastrozole) should not be used in premenopausal women. Menopause should be confirmed by results of biochemical studies (levels of luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and / or estradiol) in case of doubt in the menopausal status of the patient. There is no evidence to substantiate the use of Arimidex with analogues of the releasing factor of luteinizing hormone (RF LH).
Avoid simultaneous use of Tamoxifen or estrogen-containing products with Arimidex, as this may reduce its pharmacological effect.
In women with existing coronary artery disease, an increase in the incidence of ischemic cardiovascular events was observed in the ATAC trial with Arimidex (in 17% of patients treated with Arimidex and in 10% of patients taking tamoxifen). It is necessary to take into account the risks and benefits of Arimidex treatment of patients with existing ischemic heart disease (see ADVERSE EFFECTS).
Influence on the IPC. Since Arimidex reduces the level of circulating estrogen, it can lead to a decrease in BMD with a possible increase in the risk of fracture.
In women with osteoporosis or at risk for osteoporosis, BMD should be assessed using bone densitometry, for example using DEXA, at the beginning of treatment and at regular intervals after treatment. If necessary, prescribe the treatment or prevention of osteoporosis and carefully monitor the patient's condition. The use of specific agents, for example bisphosphonates, may stop the further loss of BMD caused by Arimidex in postmenopausal women, and the appropriateness of such use should be assessed.
VIOLATION OF THE FUNCTION OF THE LIVER
– Arimidex has not been investigated in patients with breast cancer and moderate or severe impairment of liver function. In individuals with impaired liver function, the exposure of anastrozole can be increased; The use of Arimidex in patients with moderate and severe impairment of liver function requires caution. Treatment should be based on an assessment of the benefit / risk ratio for each individual patient.
IMPAIRED RENAL FUNCTION
– Arimidex has not been studied in patients with breast cancer and severe renal dysfunction. The exposure of anastrozole does not increase in patients with severe renal dysfunction (glomerular filtration rate); The use of Arimidex in patients with severe renal dysfunction requires caution.
– Arimidex is not indicated for use in children because safety and efficacy have not been established for this group of patients.
HYPERSENSITIVITY TO LACTOSE
– The preparation contains lactose. Patients with rare hereditary conditions, such as galactose intolerance, Lappa lactase deficiency, or impaired absorption of glucose-galactose, should not take this medication.
USE DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
– Animal studies have demonstrated reproductive toxicity. Data on the use of Arimidex in pregnant women are absent. Arimidex is contraindicated during pregnancy.
- The influence of Arimidex on human fertility has not been studied.
Data on the use of Arimidex in the period of breastfeeding are absent. Arimidex is contraindicated in the period of breastfeeding.
The ability to influence the reaction rate when driving vehicles or working with other mechanisms. Arimidex does not influence or has a minor effect on the ability to drive vehicles and work with other mechanisms. However, there have been reports of asthenia and drowsiness associated with Arimidex, and caution should be exercised when driving vehicles or working with other mechanisms if such symptoms occur.
The clinical experience of an accidental overdose is limited. In animal studies, anastrozole showed a low acute toxicity. During the clinical trials, various dosages of Arimidex were administered: up to 60 mg once to healthy male volunteers and up to 10 mg / day to postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer; these doses were well tolerated. A single dose of Arimidex, which leads to life-threatening symptoms, is not established. Specific antidote for overdose does not exist, treatment should be symptomatic.
In case of an overdose, consideration should be given to the possibility that several substances have been taken. If the patient has not lost consciousness, you can induce vomiting. Dialysis may be beneficial, since Arimidex does not have a significant binding to proteins. General supportive care is recommended, including frequent monitoring of vital functions, and careful monitoring of the patient's health.
In the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.